Restore Physical Therapy is an independently owned and operated outpatient therapy clinic in Edmond, OK. Our services focus on patients in all stages of recovery. Our specialty services focus on individuals recovering from cancer, cancer-related side effects, and other musculoskeletal issues that impact your joints, balance, safety and ability to function in your day-to-day activities.
Restore Physical Therapy is here to meet your individual needs regardless of the type of cancer you have experienced. Our goal is to restore your function, to educate you so you have a better understanding of your diagnosis, symptoms and treatment plan, and to empower you to restore your body, and restore your life. Come see us at Restore Physical Therapy!
We Offer Our Clients:
Restore Physical Therapy offers a safe healing environment. We are a PORi certified Oncology Rehabilitation clinic and are certified in treating Breast Cancer, Head & Neck, Chemotoxicity, Cancer exercise management, and Pelvic Floor. We promise patients an individualized, patient-centered experience in a peaceful and encouraging setting unlike any clinic or medical practice they have seen before. The trust and comfort of our patients is essential to providing the highest quality care. That’s why our office is intimate, soothing, and restorative.
In our practice, there is no rush, this time is for you and your restoration. In addition to our open exercise studio, we provide private rooms for your initial evaluation and for your one-on-one sessions.
We know that the trust and comfort of our patients are essential to providing the highest quality care. Patients come to Restore not only for physical therapy, but to ease their stress and anxiety, heal, move, and focus their minds on restoring their body.
- Rehab from all Cancer related surgeries
- Breast surgeries (DIEP, expander, explant, mastectomy)
- Pelvic Floor Rehab (ovarian, prostate, colon)
- Head and Neck Cancer surgeries
- Neuro-Oncology Rehabilitation
- Chemo Brain Rehabilitation
- Radiation Therapy Management
- Oncology Based Exercise Programs
- Cancer related fatigue
- Chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- Chemo toxicity
- Lymphedema risk reduction and management
- Oncology based Barre programs
- Oncology based Yoga programs
- Dry Needling for pain management and spasms
Your lifeline to restore mind, body and spirit so that you can move and enjoy life!